Heritage



The Elliott Hotel is located in the heart of Auckland CBD in the beautifully restored T & G building, offering a window into an era now gone by. Early records show that the building was first built in the 1880's and was used as a warehouse for the Archibald Clark & Sons Ltd clothing business. The front sections of the building were tenanted by local businesses including a health food depot, millinery, electrical shop, and tea rooms.

In the late 1920's the Temperance & General Mutual Life Assurance Society acquired the building and submitted plans for the development of the tower. With the tower in place the T & G building was a prominent feature of the Auckland skyline and is thought to have been the highest structure in 1930 when it was completed. From the 1930's unto the present day, very little has changed to the appearance of the external structure and styling.

In 2001 the current owners acquired the building and transformed the interior of the building into a range of stylish studios and apartments. The renovations have combined old world charm, with new facilities, to create stylish, independent and comfortable accommodation.

Ubicación y el aparcamiento

Elliott Hotel
Cnr. Elliott Street & Wellesley Street
Auckland
Nueva Zelanda
- El sitio de estacionamiento limitado-$30/noche. No hay reservas por adelantado, por orden de llegada en el momento del check-in. Entrada por el carril de servicio de esquina Albert/Victoria SS.
Tenga en cuenta Elliott Street no es estrictamente el estacionamiento en todo momento según lo aconsejado por el Ayuntamiento de Auckland recientemente.